Diplomatic and Government Officials

On this page:


A-1, A-2, C-3, and G-1 through G-4 visas may be issued to diplomats and other government officials for official travel to the United States. Generally, the type of visa required by a diplomat or other government official depends upon their purpose of travel to the United States. There are very specific requirements which must be met by applicants in order to qualify for A, C-3, G or NATO visas under U.S. immigration law.

Applications for A-1, A-2, C-3, and G-1 through G-4 visas from accredited diplomatic missions and the Indian Ministry of External Affairs must be submitted to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate Consular Section through official channels via designated couriers. A diplomatic note must accompany all A-1, A-2, C-3, and G1 through G-4 visa applications.
C-3, Embassy or ConsulateEmbassy or ConsulateC-3, Applications for G-1 through G-4 visas may be submitted directly to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate consular section. All G-1 through G-4 visa applications must be accompanied by a diplomatic note or, for international organizations, an official letter requesting the issuance of a G visa. Do not pay an MRV visa application fee through this site, as it will not be refunded.

More Information

For more information, please visit this web page or consult with your government or agency's administrative office responsible for visa issues.

You can visit the Department of State website for additional information about qualifying for Diplomatic and Official visas and for more specific information about A visas, C-3 visas, and G visas.

2019时时彩20分钟开一次 好运彩3d图库 玩梦幻西游没时间怎么赚钱呢 闪送怎么赚钱 排列5开奖结果现场直播 棋牌中心下载 做剪纸能赚钱吗 一起玩捕鱼赢话费下载 福建11选5 大棚种植青菜能赚钱吗 江西多乐彩2000期开奖结果 竞彩比分投注360 导游和计调哪个更赚钱 6 南洋双喜 时时彩 网络上的赚钱方式 重庆时时大小技巧