Diplomatic and Government Officials

On this page:


A-1, A-2, C-3, and G-1 through G-4 visas may be issued to diplomats and other government officials for official travel to the United States. Generally, the type of visa required by a diplomat or other government official depends upon their purpose of travel to the United States. There are very specific requirements which must be met by applicants in order to qualify for A, C-3, G or NATO visas under U.S. immigration law.

Applications for A-1, A-2, C-3, and G-1 through G-4 visas from accredited diplomatic missions, international organizations, and the Haitian Ministry of Foreign Affairs must be submitted to the U.S. Embassy Consular Section through official channels via designated couriers. All A-1, A-2, C-3, and G-1 through G-4 visa applications must be accompanied by a diplomatic note or, for international organizations, an official letter requesting the issuance of a G visa. Do not pay an MRV visa application fee through this site, as it will not be refunded.

More Information

For more information, please visit this web page or consult with your government or agency's administrative office responsible for visa issues.

You can visit the Department of State website for additional information about qualifying for Diplomatic and Official visas and for more specific information about A visas and G visas.

2019时时彩20分钟开一次 桥本凉作品番号 magnet 下载沈阳麻将游戏 美国股票指数 1.8热火vs篮网视频 pk10稳赢公式 银川沐足飞机 22选5的走势图 东莞期货配资公司 边度有黄色片下载 3d试机号金码杀码 今天股票行情 市来美保作品番号大全 安徽11选5 专业期货配资公司 竞彩足球比分即时比分悉尼FC 3d试机号牛彩网