Diplomatic and Government Officials

On this page:


A-1, A-2, and G-1 through G-4 visas may be issued to diplomats and other government officials for official travel to the United States. Generally, the type of visa required by a diplomat or other government official depends upon their purpose of travel to the United States. There are very specific requirements which must be met by applicants in order to qualify for A, G or NATO visas under U.S. immigration law.

Applications for A-1 and A-2 visas for nationals of Fiji’s Consular District must be submitted to the U.S. Embassy Consular Section through the sponsoring governmental or non-governmental organization. Third country national applications for A-1 and A-2 visas may be submitted by courier to the U.S. Embassy Consular Section from accredited diplomatic missions in Fiji’s Consular District. A diplomatic note must accompany all A-1 and A-2 visa applications.

Applications for G-1 through G-4 visas may be submitted directly to the U.S. Embassy consular section. All G-1 through G-4 visa applications must be accompanied by a diplomatic note or, for international organizations, an official letter requesting the issuance of a G visa. Do not pay an MRV visa application fee through this site, as it will not be refunded.

More Information

 For detailed information on how to apply for a Diplomatic/Official Visa at the U.S. Embassy in Suva please visit: Visas for Diplomats and Government Officials.

For more information, please visit this web page or consult with your government or agency's administrative office responsible for visa issues. 

You can visit the Department of State website for additional information about qualifying for Diplomatic and Official visas and for more specific information about A visas and G visas.

2019时时彩20分钟开一次 365要多少流水才能提款 手机炸金花24小时提现 二码三肖100% 下载消消麻将赚钱 赚钱小说哪本好看 老11选5开奖 上海时时乐 竞彩篮球大小分预测 百家利网站 财神连线电玩游戏 kk棋牌游戏 pk10赛车直播视频接口 足彩奖金时间 河南快三怎么玩才能赢 体育彩票11选5助手 广东26选5